The Kittens

The Kittens
The adorable kittens on a tree branch!

Monday, July 30, 2012

Good morning and make a difference!

Good morning subscribers! What's up? If you go to Istanbul or another big city you are sure to find a lot of stray cats and I mean a lot! They are starving and homeless and love. So are abused animals so plz go check out your local pet shelter and adopt pets that need homes. Two summers ago I was staying in Istanbul, Turkey and saw hundreds of cats on the streets! But a little one came to my summer home and wanted food. I gave it a bowl of milk and some bread. It ate hungrily and loved me from that point on. I made it a small house for it to sleep in and it stayed in there. I loved it so much and it loved me. But when I had to go back to America I couldn't bear leaving her. I wanted my mother to buy a passport for her but she disagreed and didnt want to take care of it so I got into the car and the cat followed me curious wondering where I was going. But after that I never saw her again.... Please adopt a homeless cat and give it love. Thanks and have a fur tastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment